This is an exciting opportunity to join our team. We are looking for an inspirational, passionate practitioner to further strengthen our teaching team who together can continue to raise achievement in all areas. Class year group is dependent on the skills of the successful candidate.
Grove Primary is part of the Active Learning Trust, who have several successful schools in North Suffolk. Grove Primary is currently lead by Executive Headteacher, Rae Aldous, who has successfully lead Westwood Primary to a good and outstanding judgement from Ofsted in 2017.
We ensure excellent opportunities for national and local CPD, career progression and a dedicated team of high quality professionals who work together, in time provided, to secure the best outcomes for children
You will need to:
- be an excellent and talented classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour
- care for children and demonstrate a nurturing ethos
- have an ability to inspire children to enjoy learning
We can offer:
- a caring and friendly school and a place in a supportive and creative staff team.
- an excellent staff team committed to achieving high standards
- high quality CPD
- opportunities for promotion within the school and across the Trust
- well-being and work life balance
Please contact the school to speak with Executive Headteacher Mrs Rae Aldous or Headteacher , Mrs Amanda Ward or on 01502 538527 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 27th November 2017
Interview Day: 1st December 2017