The Governors and Senior Leaders of West Bretton Junior and Infant School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring and motivated individual to join our dedicated, hard-working team in January 2020. This post has arisen due to retirement and will be advertised as a permanent position in the spring term. We pride ourselves in providing a safe, happy and caring family environment, where all pupils are nurtured and valued.
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner who has:
• A dynamic and creative approach to teaching and learning
• High expectations of attainment and behaviour
• The capacity to inspire and enthuse learners
• A nurturing approach with a good understanding of the needs of vulnerable groups, including those children with both emotional and academic needs
• Excellent professional, communication and interpersonal skills
• A good sense of humour
In return we can offer you:
• A vibrant and welcoming school.
• Well behaved, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are excited about their learning.
• The opportunity to work with a passionate and dedicated team of staff and governors.
• Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role.
Visits to the school on either Tuesday 19th November (pm) or Monday 25th November (pm) are warmly welcome. Please contact the Headteacher Jill Womersley on 01924 830204 or e-mail: email@example.com to arrange a visit or for more information.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by Friday 29th November 2019 (9am).
Wakefield Council is wholly commited to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this responsibility
Closing date: Friday 29th November 2019 (9am)
Interview date: Tuesday 10th December 2019
Please note that feedback will only be given to candidates who have been unsuccessful at the interview stage.