Class Teachers Required
Are you a creative, passionate, inspiring classroom teacher? Are you committed to reflecting on your practice, keeping up to date with research and taking risks with learning? Do you believe in developing the whole child, not just academically but morally, spiritually and culturally? We are looking to appoint Class Teachers (EYFS/ KS1/ KS2): Main pay scale 1-6 to join our amazing team of teachers.
We are offering:
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Hawksmoor School , in partnership with Linton Mead School.
- Strong leadership and a caring, supportive team who will help you to succeed
- The opportunity to learn alongside resilient, creative, polite and inspiring children
- Excellent professional development
We are seeking someone who:
- Has an uncompromising passion for teaching and learning
- Is motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic and imaginative
- Is committed to being a research based practitioner
- Is articulate and able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 27th March 2018 Interviews: dates to be confirmed. Start date: as soon as possible.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact our school office on 020 8310 2140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also accept applications from NQTs and will offer an early start in the summer for the right candidate.
Hawksmoor School is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and staff; we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclose via the DBS. An initial offer of appointment will be made to the successful candidate and will only become a substantial position subject to appropriate references along with evidence of original documents of qualifications, health, etc.
Telephone: 020 8310 2140
Head of School: Stella Porter
Co Executive Headteachers: Lucy Timmons and Sarah Crtichell