Class Teacher (permanent)
Outer London Teachers’ Main Pay Scale
Start date: January or Easter 2022
Paxton is at the heart of a thriving and diverse local community in outer London.
Are you an inspiring teacher who believes in providing all children with a creative, broad and balanced curriculum? We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about making a significant individual contribution to the success of our school, and to make a difference to the children at Paxton.
In addition to the opportunity to work with highly rewarding children we can offer you –
- A rapidly improving, forward thinking school
- Superb access to the highest quality professional development
- Working at all times in close collaboration with the partner Trust schools, Chestnut Grove Academy, Chesterton Primary School and Ravenstone Primary School
- Access to a large team of professionals working across the Primary and Secondary sectors
- Full access to the outstanding work of the Wandle Learning Trust
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office on 020 8683 2308 to arrange a convenient date and time.
Please download the application form from http://wandlelearningtrust.org.uk/work-with-us
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: 8am - Friday 10th December 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 13th December 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Paxton Academy Sports & Science is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the protection and safety of its students. Therefore this post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check