Do you want to be part of a dedicated and inspirational team, making a difference to pupils' lives? Bloxwich Academy is seeking to appoint outstanding class teachers across the primary school range.
We wish to appoint someone who:
- possesses enthusiasm and commitment to supporting all pupils;
- is responsible, resourceful and solution focused;
- Is willing to learn and be actively involved in training and improvement;
- is positive, nurturing and is sensitive to the needs of individual pupils;
- can work effectively as part of a team;
- will support and build effective relationships with pupils to help
them achieve their full potential.
If you demonstrate these qualities, we can offer you:
- an active role in contributing to the shared vision of the school;
- a supportive environment with dedicated colleagues;
- a commitment to your professional development;
- caring, motivated and courteous children.
As part of your role, you will receive outstanding CPD opportunities and work with colleagues across the Academy Trust.
We encourage all prospective candidates to visit during school hours, if possible, to see our school in action. Please contact email@example.com to make an appointment. For further information, a detailed job description and application form, visit www.matrixacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies
All candidates must apply using the Matrix Trust application form.
Closing Date: Friday 24th May 2019
Matrix Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.