Chapel End Junior Academy, part of the REAch2 Academy Trust, is recruiting a Class teacher. Ofsted inspected us in March 2015. We were found to be a ‘good’ school with outstanding leadership, behaviour and safety. We are a happy and increasingly successful 3-form-entry school based in Walthamstow. Striving for high standards for all our pupils is the focus of our Development Plan and inclusion underpins all we do. Our children are delightful, eager to learn and they make Chapel End Junior Academy a vibrant and fulfilling place to work. If you are a committed KS2 teacher, looking for an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you! You may be an NQT looking for an excellent and well-supported start to your career or you may be an established teacher looking for future routes of progression, keen to develop your role as an excellent teacher or leader.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A welcoming school and a supportive team.
- A modern and attractive environment to work in.
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn.
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership team
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Chapel End Junior Academy is a member of the REAch2 Trust, a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance. Teachers within REAch2 belong to a national community of professionals, and benefit from a wide range of networks and development opportunities across the Trust. In time, our best teachers are able to work across schools, develop specialisms and step up to leadership roles within and beyond their own academy.
- The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration and support, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike.
- REAch2 benefits from the involvement of leading educationalists, including board member Professor John West-Burnham, and strong links to prestigious institutions such as the Institute of Education.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PRIMARY PRACTITIONERS WHO:
- Have passion for teaching and a proven track record or commitment to raising standards
- Are good class teachers
- Are enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Are committed to school improvement
- Are creative and innovative
- Are able to motivate and inspire colleagues & children alike
Further information and application forms are included in the application pack. If you are interested in the position, please make an appointment to see Mr Kenyon via the school office.
Application deadline: Monday 21st May
School Visits: (Please call the school office for an appointment)
Shortlisting: Monday 21st May
Interviews: Wednesday 23rd May
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). References will be taken up before appointment.
Chapel End Junior Academy,
LONDON. E17 4LS.
Tel: 020 8527 6876 Fax: 020 8531 2811