Longshaw Primary Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our team of friendly, hardworking staff.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is fun and has the passion and ability to engage and motivate pupils in their learning, encouraging them to achieve their very best at all times.
You will need to be able to demonstrate high expectations and effective practice in teaching and learning whilst also being sensitive to the needs of different pupils, providing a caring and nurturing environment where all pupils feel safe, secure and comfortable, enabling them to focus on their learning.
We are always looking for innovative ways to support our staff, and within our school and Trust we can offer plenty of opportunities for professional development for teachers at different stages of their career; providing an individual pathway to help develop practice and reach the next stage of your career.
We will support applications from NQTs and can provide Induction training and support.
We are always on the lookout for aspiring leaders and can provide a wealth of opportunities for personal growth and development through shadowing, coaching and mentoring, as well as opportunities to attend training and work with colleagues in other United Learning Schools to share good practice.
We can also offer you:
• Opportunity of working with warm, friendly, hardworking staff that are supportive of each other.
• Well resourced classrooms and a bright spacious setting.
• United Learning Pay Spine offering more than maintained schools.
• Very well behaved children who are keen to learn and supportive parents.
• Plenty of opportunities for professional development including NQT induction, NPQML, NPQSL AND NPQH.
• At least 3 additional planning days each year to support staff well-being and workload.
• A supportive Senior Leadership Team, staff & governors who will support and work alongside you.
• The opportunity to contribute to the development of our school and make a real difference.
Longshaw is a two form entry Primary Academy located in Chingford – close to the North Circular and a short walking distance from Chingford Rail Station (Overground to London Liverpool Street). We are part of United Learning and share the ethos ‘The best in everyone.’
Further information about our school can be found on our website and visits to our school are very warmly welcomed – You can book a visit by emailing the school Office Manager email@example.com or calling the school on 0208 529 5693.
Longshaw is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. CVs will not be considered.