Class Teacher required for September 2018 in Ofsted-rated 'Good' school.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our inspiring and supportive team from September 2018. The salary is as per the Main Pay Range (Fringe allowance) currently £24,018 to £34,934. We would actively encourage NQT's to apply.
Bell Farm School is a large and growing primary school with a nursery, that received a 'Good' Ofsted rating in 2015. They stated ‘Excellent leadership by the headteacher has enabled the school to make significant progress since its previous inspection. Teaching is effective, pupils achieve well and relationships are good. The school is improving rapidly’.
Bell Farm School is situated just over a mile away from the centre of Walton-on-Thames, a beautiful, vibrant town on the Thames with a recently renovated shopping centre with many excellent restaurants and an independent cinema. The school is only 15 minutes’ walk (0.7 miles) away from the station with fast trains to central London, taking from only 25 minutes. Elmbridge borough, where the school is located, was voted the second best place to live in the UK for quality of life (Halifax Quality of Life Survey, Dec 2014).
We can offer you:
• Individually tailored CPD. Bell Farm cares about its staff and their future career and is, therefore, committed to the development of inspired, confident and passionate teachers.
• A supportive and strong Senior Leadership Team that leads the school with clear goals.
What is great about our school:
• Friendly, fun, welcoming and highly motivated staff.
• A team ethos whereby all staff support each other and share resources and good practice.
• We aim to achieve excellence in our pupils and staff.
• Well behaved children with great attitudes to learning.
• Beautiful grounds enabling outdoor learning, including forest schools.
What our staff say about working at Bell Farm:
‘I started working at Bell Farm as a supply teacher, covering a teacher on maternity leave and very soon I realised that I would like to work at the school permanently due to the friendly staff and supportive environment. I was delighted when I was offered a permanent role in September 2015’, nursery class teacher.
As we value our staff, as well as the above, we also offer:
• An Employee Assistance Programme (offering confidential support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
• Free places at Breakfast Club for any children that attend Bell Farm Primary School.
• Free teas and coffees during breaks.
• Free parking.
• MyBenefits: A reward scheme for employees of Surrey County Council, includes Childcare vouchers.
• A weekly Business Manager award, to reward and recognise a member of staff who has given outstanding contribution to the team.
• A termly reward to a member of staff drawn at random from those with 100% attendance.
Closing date: 8am on Friday 16th March 2018.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 22nd March 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the school.
We would encourage you to come and see our vibrant and exciting school for yourself. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit 01932 224009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also take a look at our school website www.bell-farm.co.uk.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
Bell Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful application will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and if necessary will need to complete, satisfactorily, a childcare (disqualification) regulation, staff declaration form.