St Clement Danes is a thriving primary school in the heart of Covent Garden. We are a diverse, multi-cultural Church of England School, determined that all of our children will flourish and reach their potential.
The candidate for this post will be an enthusiastic, well-organised class teacher with a proven track record of raising standards. Are you an excellent classroom practitioner? Are you passionate about making a difference to our children? If so, we warmly invite you to come along for an informal tour and to meet the team. Do take a look at our school website where you will find further information about how to apply for this role. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse pupil population.
- An outstanding and friendly school with a strong and inclusive ethos
- Dedicated, hardworking and supportive colleagues
- Motivated and well-behaved pupils
- A vibrant and exciting location in the heart of Covent Garden
- Strong CPD opportunities
- The chance to make a difference
- Ability to make a difference
- Good planning and marking skills
- Vision and passion for learning
- Understand and demonstrate high expectations
- Well organised, attention to detail
- A good team player
- Ability to build positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents
- Supportive of our Christian ethos
To arrange a tour of the school please contact Deb Starkey at: email@example.com
Application details are available from the school’s website.
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 27th May 2021
Please e-mail your application to Deb Starkey: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
St Clement Danes Church of England Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
The origins of St Clement Danes School go back to the turn of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Records show that there had been a school operating in the parish of St Clement Danes as early as 1666, although we know virtually nothing about i...