Do you want to become part of our fantastic teaching team in our exceptional school?
Whyteleafe is a high achieving, happy, vibrant and forward thinking school in which children excel themselves, both academically and socially. Our eager children have a real thirst for learning and our excellent staff team are committed and dedicated in ensuring that each and every child achieves.
Are you looking for a new role in a school where there is a clear focus on aiming high, encouraging independence and enjoyment for all children and staff?
We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
We can offer:
• A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos;
• A successful school with a great learning environment
• Fantastic children who have high aspirations for their achievement
• Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic
• A strong belief in the development of the whole child through a broad and balanced curriculum
• A commitment to your on-going professional development through our tailored CPD programme
• A family of schools who are passionate about learning and staff development with longer term opportunities for professional development both within Whyteleafe School and across GLF Schools
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a clear understanding of good and better teaching, ensuring great outcomes for children
• Is passionate and driven to ensure the best results for our children
• Has a clear vision and commitment to raising standards
• Has the potential to lead and develop learning within their classroom and across the school
• Values and actively supports each child and their development in line with our vision
• Has excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• Have enthusiasm, dedication and a great sense of humour and is fully committed to Whyteleafe School and its community.
We positively encourage informal visits and look forward to showing you around our school. Please ring Julie McGowan, our School Business Manager, to arrange an appointment with the Head Teacher, John Williams.
As we are sure that you are aware, Whyteleafe School is part of the multi academy trust, GLF Schools. Please can you indicate, in your application, if you do not wish to be considered for any similar positions in other GLF schools within a reasonable commuting distance.
GLF reserves the right to invite candidates for interview prior to the closing date. We would therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Interviews will take place in the week commencing January 29th
• Start Date: September 2018
• Salary: MPR
• Contract: Full Time and Permanent
• NQTs Considered: Yes