Full time or Part Time Job Share Class Teacher
Fixed term contract - January 2020 to July 2020
Burbage Primary School is a village school near Marlborough, in a beautiful location with fantastic outdoor space and new classroom facilities. Judged GOOD by Ofsted we are proud of our school, the exemplary behaviour of the children and our commitment to ensuring this is a supportive and enjoyable place to work.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to become an essential part of the team, this is a full time post but we would consider a job share. We welcome applications from you if you are someone who:
• Is an enthusiastic, innovative teacher;
• Is passionate about developing children as independent learners and thinkers;
• Has high expectations and demonstrates high standards of learning and teaching;
• Is committed to making learning experiences memorable and fun;
• Is an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and is able to work effectively as part of a team;
• Is keen to enrich an area of our creative, enquiry-based curriculum;
• Is organised, professional and proficient, with appropriate IT skills.
In return, we can offer you:
• Happy, enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and respond to responsibility and challenge;
• A job within Excalibur Academy Trust where children are at the heart of all we do and where everyone is valued and encouraged to achieve their potential;
• A hard-working, professional and loyal staff team;
• Active consideration of workload and staff wellbeing from policy level through to practice.
• A warm, friendly, mutually supportive ethos;
• Supportive parents and governors.
The person appointed will be ambitious and see each individual child as the most important part of their role, bringing a passion for high quality learning to our Academy.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact the school office on 01672 810452 to arrange an appointment
Closing date for applications Thursday 21 November 2019 NOON
Interview date TBC
Please click here for all Excalibur recruitment opportunities
Excalibur Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.