Fixed Term (possibility of a permanent position)
Are you looking for a supportive school to support you in your teaching career and to develop your skills and experience further?
Wraysbury Primary School is a happy and fun place to work!
Due to a teacher not returning from maternity leave we are looking to appoint a class teacher in Foundation Stage for the rest of this school year with a possibility of a permanent position in the school from September 2017.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent teacher
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Is innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Has a sense of humour
We can offer:
- Happy, friendly and hardworking children with high standards of behaviour
- A supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside
- Very supportive parents and governors
- A very well equipped ICT suite and outdoor swimming pool
- A fabulous Eco-area
- A commitment to help you develop professionally.
To request an application pack please contact Mrs Amanda Pearson, School Business Manager.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check for the successful candidate.
Wraysbury Primary School
Telephone: 01784 482603
Fax: 01784 482919
“No Limits to Learning”