The Governors at Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School are looking to appoint a permanent class teacher who is talented, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
We have well behaved and happy children and offer a commitment to continued professional development, extremely supportive staff and Governors. Our whole school community is committed to providing our children with an exciting and stimulating environment where they can flourish and become confident and independent learners. We enjoy a family atmosphere where every child is well known and highly valued.
The successful applicant will:
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of the school
- Be an outstanding primary classroom practitioner
- Inspire and motivate children to learn and achieve
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Act as a role model for the teaching of maths
- Be able to challenge and support staff in the teaching of mathematics across the school
We are proud to offer the following prospects:
- A very popular and oversubscribed school
- Well behaved and happy children with strong parental commitment and support
- An opportunity to join a creative and dedicated middle leadership team with a focus on school improvement
- Excellent support for your professional development
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact Mrs Joanne Whitby (school secretary) to request an application pack or to arrange a visit.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school.
Closing date: Friday 9th December 2016 12 noon
Shortlisting date: Friday 9th December 2016
Interview date: Wednesday 14th December 2016
Our Lady of Lourdes is committed to safer recruitment practice and the safeguarding of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check along with other relevant employment checks.
Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School
Bow Lane, Finchley, London, N12 0JP
Tel: 020 8346 1681
Headteacher: Miss Barbara Costa