Are you passionate about making a difference for all children?
We are seeking an inspirational teacher with vision and high expectations for learning to join our team who will:
- Lead a core subject or phase, developing creative and innovative practice, leading to high quality outcomes for children
- Work with the senior leadership team to determine and establish a clear, strategic vision and direction for the school
- Be a model of excellent practice
Horn Park Primary School is a two-form entry school, judged by OFSTED to be a good school. We are a research-engaged community and are constantly seeking new and innovative ways of developing teaching and learning. We foster an ethos of mutual respect and postive values for life long learning.
We are part of an innovative and forward-thinking group of schools comprising of Alderwood, Deansfield, Halstow, South Rise, Willow Dene and Wingfield. In July 2017, we converted to multi-academy trust status, further strenthening and securing our unique partnership. The partnership offers immense opportunities to develop the quality of provision, sharing of good practice and professional growth.
- Be part of a learning community committed to achieving the best for our children
- Have a passion for creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning in order to raise attainment
- Have high expectation, understand the importance of, and promote the principals of inclusion by enabling every child to overcome barriers to learning and reach high standards
- Have the vision and motivation to inspire children, to raise standards and promote excellence
We can offer you:
- Wonderful, enthusiastic children who are motivated to learn
- A team commited to raising standards for all children
- A commitment to your own CPD
- A part in a forward thinking, dynamic Partnership who see children at the heart of the learning process
- Access to the latest research and lead on the implementation of this into classroom practice
Horn Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils attending the school.
As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Criminal Records Bureau.
Please visit our website:
www.hornpark.greenwich.sch.uk / www.compass-partnership.uk
Completed applications forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 26th April 2018 @ 12.00 noon.
Interviews: Monday 30th April 2018