Required as soon as possible
Queen Emma’s is a vibrant and rapidly improving medium sized primary school in West Oxfordshire. We are extremely proud of our commitment to providing the highest quality learning opportunities for our pupils. We are a hard working and dedicated team and our school is an exciting place to work and learn. Visits are most welcome. This post would suit either an NQT or an experienced teacher.
We are looking to appoint an excellent and highly motivated permanent full time teacher as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
· Be committed to delivering high quality learning and teaching opportunities
· Be enthusiastic, innovative, inspirational and creative
· Be hardworking
· Be a good team player
· Have high expectations of pupil behaviour and achievement
In return we will offer:
· Enthusiastic, friendly pupils
· The opportunity to work in a strong, supportive team
· An enjoyable curriculum
· High quality CPD opportunities – our professional development programme is second to none
· Skilled Learning Support Assistants in all classrooms
· Career development opportunities across our multi academy trust
We welcome visits to the school. Please contact Mrs Sharon Bullock to make an appointment on 01993 704770 or email email@example.com (Term Time only). Please note the school will be closed during the half term holiday 10th February- 19th February 2018.
Application forms can be downloaded from The Mill Academy website www.millacademy.co.uk or www.queen-emmas.oxon.sch.uk.
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th February 2018 at 9am.