Salary: Main Scale Points 1-5 £22917 - £30735
Location: Norbridge Academy, Stanley Street, Worksop S81 7HX
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Temporary for one year in the first instance
NOR: 420 plus 52 place nursery.
Headteacher: Mr G Huthart
Required from: September 2018
Due to our continuing expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for an excellent classroom practitioner to join our highly successful team.
We opted to convert to an academy in September 2011 and were graded as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted in November 2014. The Governors are now seeking to appoint a full time Class Teacher to join our highly motivated and dedicated team at Norbridge Academy.
We are seeking a practitioner who is dynamic, enthusiastic and caring and who is committed to raising standards in our forward thinking, happy and hardworking school. Our exciting curriculum motivates children to want to learn effectively. All pupils are now global correspondents and use class blogs to share learning, achievements and experiences, which include weekly karate sessions and international residential visits.
We are seeking a teacher who has;
· Outstanding teaching skills
· High expectations of standards and behaviour
· Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
· A positive attitude and a passion for improving the life-chances for all children
· The determination to make school life a positive, rewarding and enjoyable experience
In return we offer;
· A hard working and dedicated team
· Children who are well behaved, motivated and eager to learn
· A commitment to Continued Professional Development
· A supportive and ambitious Governing Body
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Visits to the school are encouraged by arrangement with the school office.
Please telephone 01909 472322 to arrange your visit.
Application forms are available through the school office. Please email email@example.com
Alternatively you can download the application form from the Key Information sections of the school website www.norbridge.org
Closing Date: Friday 20th April.
Shortlisting: Friday 20th April.
Interviews: Wednesday 25th April.