Does the possibility of working in an outstanding special school with an unrivalled professional development programme sound exciting to you?
We are looking for:
- Teachers who are passionate about securing the best outcomes for children and young people with SEND
- Teachers who are committed, enthusiastic and self-reflective
- Teachers who possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Teachers who create fun, engaging, relevant and functional learning opportunities
We can offer you:
- 170 incredible young people with severe and complex learning difficulties, aged 2-19
- A genuine commitment to staff wellbeing and development
- A specialist, determined, committed and friendly staff team
- A well-resourced, inspiring specialist learning environment
- A thorough induction programme into Special Needs provision and teaching
- An excellent professional development programme for experienced teachers and NQTs. This is responsive to individual needs, interests and aspirations and facilitates development of expertise in delivery of a wide range of specialist strategies and pedagogy
- A school that is part of a dynamic, specialist, collaborative and aspirational multi-academy trust (BILTT).
- Exciting future opportunities: BILTT has been selected to set up and operate a new Free Special School (due to open in 2020)
- New challenges every day – balanced with lots of joy, support and laughter!
NQTs are welcome to apply: we have a comprehensive NQT development programme.
If you would like to learn more, please contact us for an informal conversation. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Deadline: Monday 18th June @ 9am
Interviews: 21st / 22nd June
To obtain an application pack or for further details for the above posts please send an e-mail request to: email@example.com
St John’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and/or vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.The posts will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.Working towards equality.
ACHIEVING TOGETHER: Specialist, Collaborative, Dynamic & Aspirational