Class Teacher (Year 1 or 2) (Required for September 2018)
Salary: Main Scale (Outer London)
Three days a week – Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Permanent.
Woodridge Primary is an over-subscribed, successful and friendly one form entry school in Finchley graded as ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted in March 2016. Our Staff, Governors and Parents are committed to achieving the highest standards and a real sense of community.
‘The school is a happy, caring and inclusive community. Pupils enjoy school, behave well and feel safe.’ ‘Teaching is consistently good.’ ‘Teachers’ enthusiasm is reflected in pupils’ excitement about learning.’ ‘The governing body is knowledgeable.’ ‘Parents actively support the school.’ Ofsted March 2016
- A school where children’s learning and pastoral support is at the heart of what we do.
- A school community that is active, creative and committed to continuous improvement.
- A dynamic and committed staff, open to innovation.
You could be the right person if you:
- Are an outstanding, highly motivated class practitioner
- Can demonstrate a commitment to school improvement
- Have a dynamic and creative approach to overcoming barriers to learning.
- Have strong commitment to high standards and best outcomes for pupils
- Are passionate about inclusion
For an informal discussion please call Colin Dowland (Headteacher).
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange one.
Please see the job description, person specification and application form documents. Completed application forms should be emailed to the school office - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Thursday 28th June – noon.
Interviews are expected to take place on: w.c. 2nd July 2018.
Woodridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
WOODRIDGE PRIMARY SCHOOL
London N12 7HE
Tel: 0208 445 5478
Headteacher: Mr Colin Dowland