The Head Teacher and Governors of Ryders Green Primary wish to appoint an inspirational teacher in Year 4.
- Please visit our website to find out even more about our school
- School visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school on 0121 553 0658.
Our successful applicant will be:
- An inspirational and hardworking individual with a commitment to raising and maintaining standards of teaching and learning;
- Passionate about teaching and learning and ensuring every child reaches their potential;
- Committed to working with parents, governors and the local community;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to work as part of a team.
We can offer:
- A range of well-resourced learning environments across the school site which create wonderful learning experiences and memories;
- A positive and calm atmosphere through a strong focus on collaboration, dialogue and mutual respect;
- A friendly, hardworking and professional team who want to do the most for our children;
- Extensive opportunities to professionally develop;
- A supportive and professional governing body committed to raising standards;
- Wonderful children and parents who are keen to learn.
We want to make the most of our children’s one chance at Primary school. If you are interested in being part of our team a warm invitation is extended to potential candidates who wish to make an appointment to visit the school. If you would like to visit the school, please contact Lucy Blackmore on 0121 553 0658.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role’
Application forms are attached below and should be returned to HR, SIPS Education Ltd, 2nd Floor, Guardian House, Cronehills Linkway, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 8GS or emailed to email@example.com. If you require further assistance or more information, please call 0121 296 3000.
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you provided an email address, correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox incase any correspondence has been delivered there.
Closing Date for Application Forms: Wednesday 16th October 2019 at 12:00 noon
Opportunities for Teacher development such as TLR's, training to become Leading Practitioners also available and supported in school.