Our committed, supportive and professional team at Gillingham Primary School are seeking an excellent teacher to join us for two days a week (Thursdays and Fridays). You would work closely with both the class sharing teacher and another full-time Y5 teacher in the parallel class.
We welcome applications from teachers with lots of experience and from those much earlier in their career.
We are looking for someone who:
• Develops professional yet caring and supportive relationships with children
• Plans teaching which is challenging and engaging for all learners
• Has high expectations of themselves and children
• Works as a genuine team-player, with a willingness to go above and beyond where required
• Has experience of successfully meeting the needs of a wide range of learners
You would benefit from:
• A forward thinking team, who offer one another exceptional support.
• Senior leaders who keep teaching and learning as the highest priority, and look for ways to support you and develop your skills further.
• 360 exceptional children, who thrive on rigour, high expectations and the level of care we provide.
The school is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children in its care and candidates will be asked to demonstrate an understanding of safeguarding children and complete an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
Our school values diversity of our workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We welcome visits to our school, please contact the office on 01747 823245 to arrange a mutually convenient date and time.
Please apply online at www.dorsetforyou.com/vacancies
For further details visit our website on: www.gillinghamprimary.dorset.sch.uk