Oak Hill Academy is an amazing and popular school because we believe in all of our pupils and encourage them to reach their full potential through enjoyment and challenge.
We wish to appoint an experienced teacher who will make a valuable contribution to the staff team and the Academy as a whole.
We would love you to join us if you can demonstrate that you are:
• An excellent, enthusiastic and committed practitioner who believes in the value of continuing CPD
• Someone who has high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all pupils
• Creative and able to make a difference
• Adaptable and aspirational
• Committed to securing good outcomes for all pupils and have a belief that all can achieve well
• A dynamic and forward looking staff who enjoy working together
• Children who are excited by school and love to learn
• A strong commitment to staff development – helping you to achieve the best in a supportive environment
• An experienced and caring Governing Body
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the Principal to arrange an appointment via Rita Smith, details below.