St Agnes' Primary School, Port Macquarie
CLASSROOM AND LEARNING SUPPORT
Part time / temporary position (20 hours per week - 5 days)
Commencing 19 April 2021 until 25 June 2021
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Ability to successfully implement programs and document progress regarding individual and/or small group support
- Experience in working with children with additional needs, including children on the autistic spectrum
- Experience in working collaboratively with teaching staff in a classroom environment
- Awareness of the needs of students with diagnosed allergies and training in the use of EpiPen
- Competency with contemporary classroom technologies.
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Applications close 9:00am Thursday, 8 April 2021.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Schools Office Diocese of Lismore