To assist the classroom teacher in providing administrative, practical and organisational tasks and also to support the learning activities of pupils.
- Contribute to the effective organisation and use of resources.
- Contribute to the quality of care and welfare of pupils.
- Support the needs of pupils in effectively accessing the curriculum.
- Support the quality of learning and teaching in the classroom.
- Experience of looking after young children.
- Display ability and commitment to undertake initial training and subsequent staff development as required.
- An understanding of the needs of parents with young children.
- Ability to relate positively to young children and their parents.
- A keen interest in child development.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Flexible and adaptable approach.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Pleasant manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Starting Salary: £14,853 (pro rata)
*£7.72 per hour
12.5 Hours per week (term time only)
*The Council has implemented the Living Wage therefore the actual hourly rate will be £8.33.
Proposed Interview Date: 15 December 2016
For further information contact Hopeman Primary School, 01343 830281
Closing date: 02/12/2016