Smart Teachers is recruiting for a charismatic and flexible Classroom Assistant / Teaching Assistant to join a school in the heart of Enfield. This large school set within a beautiful period building is going through an exciting stage of transition with an expert leadership team pioneering its future. This full time Teaching Assistant/Classroom Assistant position is due to commence from the 28th October 2019 for the full academic year.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistant / Classroom Assistant / to support across both key stage 1 and 2
• The role will involve supporting the class teacher, delivering interventions, taking small groups, and some 1:1 SEN support
• Long term supply contract
• £70-£80 per day
About the School
• Two form entry school within a mixed demographic of children and ethnic minority groups
• This school is a ‘good’ school
• Being pioneered by a new leadership team , all with combined extensive experience
• Children need to be motivated to learn, with their being some posing behavioural challenges
• Easily accessible from White Hart Lane, and Silver Street rail station
In order to be considered for this role, the Classroom Assistant / Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience of working within Primary or Secondary Schools
• Both experienced staff as well as graduates are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication skills, along with a strong work ethic and degree of flexibility
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS24274.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.