Grestone Academy is a three-form entry primary school with a nursery.
The Directors of the Trust are seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom teacher who is committed to working in an improving inner-city school. The successful candidate will need to be motivated, innovative and flexible. They will be able to demonstrate a passion for developing and extending potential in our pupils by recognising and nurturing individual qualities and strengths.
Grestone Academy is an improving Primary School with enthusiastic pupils and committed staff. During our most recent Ofsted inspection (November 2017) Grestone Academy was judged as a school requiring improvement. The Academy has been on a positive journey since the inspection and has a clear and concise vision of where it is heading in order to become the very best it can be.
This is an exciting opportunity for both experienced and newly qualified teaching staff to join Grestone Academy.
For the successful candidate we can offer:
- Excellent, committed and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic, polite, hardworking pupils
- High expectations of students promoting positive attitudes and behaviour
- Commitment to standards of excellence in every aspect of education
- A clear view of staff development being a central part of school improvement
- A fully integrated support and training procedure for new staff and NQTs
For further details and application form contact Samantha Bailey (Senior Office Manager) to arrange an informal visit to see the Academy.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 18 April 2018, 3.00 pm at the very latest.