"Come and be a part of our aspirational learning community and help to maximise the development of each and every child."
Four Dwellings Primary Academy is a two-form entry primary academy set in the heart of Birmingham and we are a proud member of the Quinton community. We are within close proximity of our three other Primaries, Montgomery Primary, Percy Shurmer and Lea Forest Primary who are also part of our Academy Trust and are all judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted’. We help and support each other and undertake shared moderation.
As we look to grow our talented teaching team we are looking for a Class Teacher to start in January 2019.
Career development recruitment incentives:
- £500 invested into your own CPD in the first 2 years.
- Tailored access and support through either your NQT year with curriculum support around the Literacy and Maths AET curriculum from our regional leads.
- Candidates should be looking at this post as a career pathway in the future to phase leadership or becoming an SLE in the profession.
- We advise you to come in and speak with the Headteacher to discuss the above and shape the next 3 years of your career, thus this post is suitable for experienced teachers as well as NQT’s/RQT’s.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have high expectations and a record of raising achievement.
- Be committed to getting the best out of every pupil
- Be committed and have the ability to ensure the highest possible standards for all children in their class.
- Be committed to the principles of inclusion.
We can offer you:
- A ‘family’ school feeling at the heart of a thriving local community.
- A chance to work within an Academy community (locally and nationally) that promotes outstanding practice.
- A friendly supportive team of staff and governors.
- Parents who value the school and children who have a thirst to learn.
- A commitment to your ongoing professional development.
- Opportunities to lead and contribute to exciting whole Academy developments on leadership, learning and assessment.
The recruitment and retention of our staff is of the utmost importance and we want you to thrive and develop your career here.
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our schools, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, vehicle affinity scheme, childcare vouchers and Westfield rewards.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, qualities, competencies and expertise and are energised by the prospect of being part of our team, then we would love to hear from you.
The position is due to commence 1st January 2019. Interviews will be held on 15th November 2018.
Visits to the school are welcome; please contact Mrs L Piddington on 0121 464 3351 or email email@example.com to book a slot on one of these days.
The closing date for applications is 12th November 2018, however applications will be considered as they arrive, and we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
In line with our safeguarding procedure we are unable to accept CV’s. To make an application click 'Apply now Button'.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.