Come and find your remarkable at Four Dwellings Primary Academy
As we look to grow our talented teaching team we are looking for a dynamic, inspirational teacher who is aspiring to become a Leader within the next year.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to accelerate children’s learning, be committed to achieving high standards as well as inclusion and be resilient. You will ideally be able to start in January 2019 but we are happy to wait for the right candidate.
If you are the person to inspire our students and are motivated by contributing to a culture of constant improvement, then we would love to hear from you. Come and join us to allow our children to have remarkable lives.
Career development recruitment incentives:
- The opportunity to join our NPQ programmes
- £500 invested into your CPD in the first 2 year
- Tailored support through our central Education team
Four Dwellings Primary Academy is a two-form entry primary academy set in the heart of Birmingham and we are a proud member of the Quinton community. We are within close proximity of our three other primaries, Montgomery Primary, Percy Shurmer and Lea Forest Primary who are also part Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) and are all judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted’. We help and support each other and undertake shared moderation.
We can offer you:
- A ‘family’ school which is at the heart of a thriving local community
- A chance to work within an academy community (locally and nationally) that promotes outstanding practice
- A friendly supportive team of staff and governors
- Parents who value the school and children who have a thirst to learn
- Opportunities to lead and contribute to exciting whole academy developments on leadership, learning and assessment
- Free car parking
- Excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- Teachers' Pension
- Something we take very seriously is staff WELLBEING. That’s why we have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and a employee assistance programme
- The opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed; please contact Mrs L Piddington on 0121 464 3351 or email email@example.com to book a slot on one of these days.
The closing date for applications is 14 December 2018, however applications will be considered as they arrive, and we reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.