Post Title: Classroom Teacher (Suitable for NQT’S)
Dates: Job to start 25th February or sooner
Salary: Highly Competitive
Contract type: Full-time
Contract term: Temporary (Maternity Cover)
The School You will be working with a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust, which is a flagship DfE Free School, and the first multi-academy free school trust in the UK.
The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children throughout their lives and nurturing a strong values-led approach to life.
Our children are a delight to teach, the School has exceptional resources, our teachers are enthusiastic and hardworking, and the support team is dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils. We opened in September 2011 as a two form entry school, for pupils aged 4-11 years, with nursery provision attached. We remain significantly oversubscribed.
The Role To support the next phase of development the Governors are seeking to appoint additional experienced, bright, enthusiastic and creative teachers to join our friendly and inclusive school.
The successful candidate will be:
- an exemplary Class Teacher
- committed to and able to support the School ethos
- able promote high standards of attainment and behaviour
- inspirational, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- able to work as part of a team and take individual lead as appropriate
- able to inspire and appreciate creativity
- able to plan and prepare lessons appropriate to the class and individuals
- able to set and assess work to achieve individual progression and whole school improvement
- experienced in promoting the wellbeing of pupils, providing guidance and support
- able to communicate and consult with parents, and prepare reports
We will offer you
- a friendly and welcoming team
- hardworking and dedicated colleagues
- enthusiastic and diligent children
- supportive parents, carers and community
- a committed and fully involved governing body
- a well-resourced learning environment
- opportunities for professional development
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure.
• You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website www.nishkamschool.org/recruitment or contact the school office on 0121 647 6890
• Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Monday 28th January 2019
• Successful applicants will be contacted by Monday 28th January 2019
• Interviews will be held Wednesday 30th January 2019