Full or part time (year group dependent on the skills of the applicant)
White Hill Schools Trust is a multi-academy trust based in Chesham. It currently consists of three schools, one secondary (Chesham Grammar School) and two primary (Ivingswood Academy and Waterside Primary Academy).
We are looking to appoint well-qualified and enthusiastic classroom teachers at Ivingswood Academy and Waterside Primary Academy. The successful applicants will join a team of committed and supportive colleagues, all of whom are dedicated to providing children with the best possible education.
The successful candidate will need:
- The ability to teach across all areas of the new primary curriculum
- To plan, prepare and present engaging lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class
- To organise the classroom environment to encourage a positive learning experience full of practical opportunities to support children’s learning
- To take responsibility for the progress of all children in his/her class with the ability to reflect on data and plan appropriate intervention so that children make rapid and sustained progress
- To embed positive behaviour strategies within his/her classroom practice
- To provide high quality marking and feedback which enables all children to understand their next steps
- To demonstrate an instinctive awareness of children’s wellbeing
- To be a highly effective communicator
- To show a willingness to run an extra-curricular activity
- To keep up-to-date with changes and developments in education.
- Positive, happy and polite children who are motivated to learn
- A welcoming and inclusive school
- A supportive team of staff
- Commitment to your professional development
- Subsidised gym membership
- An opportunity to work in an area of outstanding natural beauty, 30 minutes from London.
For an application pack and/or to arrange a visit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01494 781245.
Closing date for applications: Midday, 21 June 2018
White Hill Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.