Can you inspire and motivate our children with your exciting and engaging teaching skills? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are ideally seeking a highly skilled teacher who can inspire, enthuse and challenge our pupils. NQT’s with a proven track record are welcome to apply.
East Borough Primary School is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted May 2015) well resourced, set in beautiful grounds with lots of space.
Through an engaging and relevant curriculum, we develop inspired learners; supporting everyone to fulfil their potential. Our Core Values are embedded in everything that we do. As a result, our pupils are eager to learn and their behaviour is excellent both in the classroom and around the school. We have great aspirations and the highest expectations of all our pupils. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team in a school that is highly committed to developing its’ staff.
What we are looking for in an applicant:
- To hold QTS and have experience working or training in KS1 and KS2
- To be dedicated to helping our children achieve their best
- To have high expectations personally and the same expectations of our children
- To be supportive of our school ethos and values of aspiration, resilience, respect, responsibility and courage
What we will offer the successful applicant:
- Happy, well behaved and eager children
- Supportive and forward-thinking colleagues
- Excellent professional development and the possibility of progression
As a school, East Borough is committed to the safeguarding of our pupils and all appointments will be subject to a DBS check and positive references, which may be requested at the short listing stage.
Visits are encouraged after the half term break. Please contact the Mrs Hennon (Secretary) on 01622 623772 to make an appointment.