ALTON PARK JUNIOR SCHOOL
CLASSROOM TEACHER - KS2
Pay Range: Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale £23,720-£39,406 (Point M1-U3)
Start Date: 2nd January 2020
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate as a Class Teacher at Alton Park Junior School. It is an exciting time to join the school and be part of its journey.
The position will suit an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
We're looking for you if you:
• Are an excellent classroom teacher who is able to model good practice
• Have excellent interpersonal skills with adults and pupils
• Hold high expectations of pupils, staff and self
• Demonstrate positive and effective management of pupil welfare and discipline
• Have energy and enthusiasm
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Alton Park Junior School?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 197. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midday, Thursday 14th November 2019
Interviewing will take place on Wednesday 20th November 2019
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.