The Mossbourne Federation’s calm working atmosphere creates well-rounded individuals who excel in the arts, on the sporting field and academically. All learners, regardless of ability, benefit from the innovative and enlightened approaches to teaching and learning within the Federation.
The Mossbourne Federation comprises four academies: Mossbourne Community Academy (secondary), Mossbourne Victoria Park Academy (secondary), Mossbourne Parkside Academy (primary) and Mossbourne Riverside Academy (primary).
Mossbourne Parkside Academy (hereafter MPA) became part of the Mossbourne Federation in 2015. MPA provides children with a happy and caring learning environment, with high expectations of behaviour and manners throughout the academy. All teachers at MPA recognise that every child is different and encourages them all to strive and reach their full potential.
What we are looking for:
- High expectations of pupils regarding achievement and behaviour
- Good team skills with self-motivation and the ability to inspire others
- Approachable and caring nature
- Passion for teaching and working with students and the ability to drive them to be outstanding
- Enthusiasm to ensure that students get the education which they rightly deserve
- Ability to communicate effectively with all staff, students and parents
- Raise aspirations, expectations and achievement of all students regardless of ability
- Willing to play as part of a team and go the extra mile to up keep the Mossbourne values
- Teaching Experience in Key Stage 2
- A good relevant degree and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Committed to the safeguarding of students
- Focused on the learning and development of students and encouraging high achieving
- Enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach.
- NQTs are welcome to apply
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to work with excellent students and a supportive team throughout the Academy
- Comprehensive staff benefits
- The prospect of working for one of the country’s leading Federations
- Ambitious working environment
- Professional development
- Friendly and passionate atmosphere
- Bespoke NQT training programme tailored to an individual’s needs
More information about the post and an online application form can be found on our website: http://www.mossbourne.org/vacancies.
Please note that CV’s or incomplete application forms will not be considered. All other applications will be considered, however, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted. Mossbourne Federation reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Mossbourne Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.