Classroom Teacher (Experienced Teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply)
Full- Time, Maternity cover
We are looking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and committed classroom teacher.
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of and empathy with our Catholic ethos;
- High expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour;
- Good communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- A caring, happy working environment;
- Pupils with very good attitudes to learning, who are polite and courteous;
- A strong supportive and friendly staff;
- Good CPD opportunities.
Please download an application pack from the school website www.mountcarmel.ealing.sch.uk or e-mail: email@example.com.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Mervat Hepper, School Business Manager, on 020 8567 4646. Please note that the school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Forms that are completed and sent back by email to the above email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as possible after the closing date. Interviews will take place as soon as possible after the closing date. The school reserves the right to meet early applicants before the closing date.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The Successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018