Inner London MPS
September 2019 start
We are looking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and committed classroom teacher.
The successful candidate will have:
• An understanding of and empathy with our Catholic ethos;
• High expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour;
• Good communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
• A caring, happy working environment;
• Pupils with very good attitudes to learning, who are polite and courteous;
• A strong supportive and friendly staff;
• Good CPD opportunities.
‘Mount Carmel is a very nurturing and safe environment where each child is encouraged to shine.’ Parent Voice, OFSTED January 2019.
Please download an application pack from the school website www.mountcarmel.ealing.sch.uk or e-mail: email@example.com
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Mervat Hepper, School Business Manager, on 020 8567 4646. Please note that the school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Forms that are completed and sent back by email to the above email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as possible after the closing date. The school reserves the right to meet early applicants before the closing date.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk .
Closing date: Wednesday 19th June 2019
Interview date: Friday 21st June 2019 at 12.00 noon