Are you passionate about teaching? Do you want children to be the best that they can be?
At Napier Primary Academy we achieve the extraordinary. A relentless drive for high standards means that every child becomes the best that they can be.
If your love of education is supported by a passion for success and inclusion and you put the child at the centre of all that you do, Napier is the place for you.
We are seeking to appoint NQTs or experienced teachers for EYFS/KS1/KS2 who are resilient, passionate, ambitious and ready to inspire a generation of children.If you believe you are what we are looking for, we can offer you:
- A whole-school vision and ethos, focused on providing the very best for every member of the school community;
- Outstanding CPD and development opportunities, tailored to your individual needs, provided by experts in their fields;
- A high level of support from leaders and colleagues across the school to make you the best you can be;
- A commitment from school leaders to support you on any leadership journey you may want to take;
- A culture of high expectations, coupled with a warm, nurturing ethos;
- An outstanding programme of support and development for NQTs;
- An opportunity to learn from others within the TKAT family.
Visits are encouraged, please contact the school on 01634 574920 to arrange a visit.
References will be requested for those short-listed ONLY and prior to interview.
Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.