Full STPC & continuous local government service*
Recruitment & Retention Allowance or Relocation expenses available for the right candidates (by negotiation)
Reducing Workload and improving staff well-being are priorities for the Board of Directors at Hatton Academies Trust. We fully support workload reform and the development of teachers; enabling them to concentrate on teaching and learning and we believe every teacher is entitled to the best possible CPD.
We have been working hard to support the improvements at Victoria Primary Academy and are now looking for excellent classroom practitioners to join the team to and assist the extended Leadership Team to really make a difference to the way we teach, the standard of education and the outcomes for children in our Academy.
What can you expect when joining Victoria Primary Academy, a member of Hatton Academies Trust?
- Excellent professional development and guidance with potential for planned future career progression across all of our primary academies (eg an induction programme & mentor for all new staff, additional support for NQTs, NPQML and NPQSL)
- Class sizes of 30 (or less) children
- Team PPA – no teacher is left to plan alone
- A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
- Excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives (eg “Big Brand” discounts, discounted gym membership, priority school admission criteria for Trust employees’ children into our outstanding secondary school)*
- A clear leadership vision, built on trust, that empowers all members of the team to develop and progress.
Do you have ….
- the ability to deliver high quality teaching and achieve strong outcomes?
- a passion for learning, with a good understanding of current educational issues?
- the ability to create a safe and rich learning environment for our children?
- imagination, drive, determination, a growth mind-set and enthusiasm?
To find out more information and arrange an informal visit…
Immediate interviews will be offered to the right candidates – so don’t delay send in your completed application form today.
“aiming for excellence in all our academies”
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.
*Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply