Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term: 0.6 FTE
Job Starts: 30 August 2019 2019
The Good Shepherd Primary Catholic Academy is a two form entry school for pupils aged 4-11 years of age. The Governors are seeking to appoint a motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic Teacher to join our friendly and inclusive school. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a very popular school blessed with great support from the parents and community. The staff are a friendly, supportive and caring team of dedicated professionals.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
• Be committed to our Catholic ethos and life of our school
• Be a good to outstanding practitioner, able to motivate children
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills
• Care about children’s learning
• Work in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community.
• Be hard working, enthusiastic and committed
• Be able to work as part of a team
We are proud to offer our staff the following benefits;
• A warm and welcoming Catholic community
• A happy environment where everyone is valued
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• Support for your own professional development with excellent opportunities for CPD
• A caring and supportive working environment
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Discounted Childcare vouchers
Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome.
The academy values equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed prior to application. Please contact the school to arrange a convenient time.
To apply for this position visit https://www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies-and-recruitment/ to download an application pack.
Completed applications to be emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date is Thursday 23 May 2019 (9.00 am)
Interviews to be held Friday 7 June 2019.
All our teaching vacancies are now advertised on the DfE Teaching Vacancies website. Please visit https://teaching-vacancies.service.gov.uk for details.
Good Shepherd Primary Voluntary Catholic Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be expected to undertake pre-employment checks which include a Disclosure and Baring Service check.
Should you have any queries with regard to this vacancy please contact the school office on 0115 9262983 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org