Are you passionate about teaching and learning? Are you deeply committed to releasing every child’s potential and determined to make a difference every day? Do you have experience working with pupils in Early Years?
We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated teacher to join our dynamic, talented and supportive team. We are seeking a teacher who is passionate, who can be flexible and embrace a challenge.
Our academy has a talented team of experienced teaching and support staff, a new academy sponsor with a reputation for ensuring progress and development for all pupils, and a fabulous new building with purpose built facilities. The future for all pupils who attend Bracken Lane Primary Academy is bright, and we want our children to aspire to be the best that they can be.
Job Title: Classroom Teacher
Hours: one day per week, increasing to 4 days per week
If your values and ambitions match ours and you want to support our children to reach their goals we would love to hear from you.
In return we can offer you:
- A school who will allow you to be creative and support your professional development
- Enthused, well equipped and well behaved children
- A competitive employment package
- Forward thinking, nurturing approaches that encourage you to take risks in your own career progression
- A network of partnership schools within the Diverse Academies and the support and opportunities this provides
- An audience for your ideas and support for the pursuit of your work related interests
For more information please contact the school office on 01777 705017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.