The Thinking Schools Academy Trust is the best performing Multi Academy Trust for KS4 progress
Meon Junior School is well established with a good reputation and was judged “GOOD” with an “OUTSTANDING” grade for behaviour and safety in our last Ofsted inspection. We welcome applicants who share our passion for high standards.
We are looking for a Class Teacher to join our highly motivated and happy team. We require an enthusiastic teacher who can demonstrate an excellent understanding of teaching and learning to join our dedicated and hardworking staff. This post would suit an NQT at the start of their teaching career.
We offer a successful, inclusive, supportive school environment which values all its pupils and which is committed to professional staff development.
We can offer you:
- £25,000 starting wage for all NQTs
- Revised Teacher Payscale to retain and reward excellent teaching
- Children and parents who will welcome you and appreciate all of your hard work
- Support from a vast network of senior leaders and other teachers within the school and our trust
- Regular opportunity to meet and share best practice with the other schools within our trust
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning - proven to enhance classroom practice
- Team of friendly, dedicated and hardworking staff and governors
- Outstanding CPD opportunities, particularly through the New Horizons Teaching School’s alliance, which also offers a great support network for our staff
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
What you will need to succeed:
- QTS and excellent knowledge / experience of teaching
- Dedicated to ensure that all of our children achieve their very best
- Passionate about teaching and learning and have a positive outlook and interpersonal skills
- Good or Outstanding practice, along with high expectations for yourself and the children
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact Mrs Atrill on 023 9273 2844
Closing date: 18th May 2018
Interviews: 25th May 2018
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
TSAT is committed to safe recruitment procedures and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments to this post are subject to an enhanced DBS check and Children’s Barred List check.