The Directors and Governors of St Gregory’s Catholic Academy, a member of the Carmel Education Trust, wish to appoint a suitably qualified teacher, to join St Gregory’s Catholic Academy (Nursery and Primary School).
This is a part time position of 2.5 days per week (days to be negotiated but anticipated to be Wednesday-Friday)
We are looking to appoint a skilled, committed, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our friendly, successful team.
We need someone who is:
• Passionate about pupil learning, progress and well-being
• Experienced teaching either key stage one or key stage two
• Committed to achieving high standard of learning and behaviour for all our children.
• Passionate about the development of a dynamic and inspiring curriculum, being able to lead and motivate our children.
• Has excellent teaching, interpersonal and communication skills.
The appointed person should be creative, forward thinking, and able to work as part of a team as well as using their own initiative to ensure quality education for all pupils.
St Gregory’s is an oversubscribed, primary academy with a strong sense of community in the parish of English Martyrs
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. For further information and application forms please see our website: www.stgregorysacademy.org.uk or contact the School Office.
Application forms should be returned to the school office or emailed to email@example.com