We are a vibrant, inclusive, friendly and happy Catholic school based in the beautiful Georgian Market Town of Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire. We welcome staff and pupils from faith or no faith backgrounds – everyone is valued and everyone is respected.
Are you an enthusiastic and energetic Classroom Teacher with the ability to motivate and challenge pupils? If so, we would love you to come and work with us. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed so you can come and see for yourself what makes Holy Trinity such a special place to work.
The successful candidate will:
• be an outstanding and inspirational teacher
• have a passionate commitment to high quality teaching and learning and a clear understanding of the primary curriculum
• be committed to encouraging all children to achieve high standards
• have energy, initiative and enthusiasm
• be keen to develop and learn with and from others
• show commitment to the Catholic ethos of the school
In return we can offer you:
• a caring, friendly working environment inspired by a strong Catholic ethos
• happy, well behaved and considerate children
• a strong commitment to your continued professional development
Applications are welcomed from newly qualified and experienced Classroom Teachers.
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
All applications must be received by Human Resources by 9.00 am, Friday 6 December 2019.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 12 December 2019.
Please visit Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust for an application pack.
Our Lady of Lourdes is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, you will undertake pre-employment checks which will include a Disclosure and Baring Service check.