Required for September 2017, a creative and inspiring KS1 teacher to join our happy and vibrant school, where the learning environment is energetic, challenging and fun.
• Outstanding 21st century facilities, fully equipped with the resources to make every young boy excited and inspired.
• Teaching specifi cally tailored to meet the learning needs and styles of boys, with classroom work linked to outdoor learning whenever possible.
• Responsible for developing and inspiring the boys. Enabling them to reach their full academic potential, and to become ‘the best version of themselves’.
• A willingness to contribute to the extra-curricular and pastoral life of the school is essential.
• ISI Inspection Report (January 2016) states “Lessons are creative, exciting, inspiring and lively. The pace of lessons is excellent and pupils respond with a sense of fun and a genuine joy of learning” QEGS received top judgements of “Excellent” in all the areas assessed.
Full time and temporary for one academic year to cover maternity leave. Salary is MPS/UPS. The Teachers’ Pension is also applicable.
Further details and an application form can be obtained from our website www.wgsf.org.uk or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 4pm, Wednesday 26th April 2017