School: St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Multi Academy Trust
Contract Type: Temporary until 30th August 2022
Contract Term: Part-time, 2 days a week
Start date: TBA
Closing date: Friday 10th December 2021 (9am)
We are looking for a teacher to join our school family, who is ambitious for themselves and the children in their care.
St Margaret Clitherow Primary and Nursery Catholic Voluntary Academy is a diverse and caring school that successfully brings together pupils from many different cultures into one happy inclusive community.
Here at St Margaret’s, we all aspire to progress spiritually and academically so that every child and adult is enabled to achieve their full potential.
“St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Voluntary Academy is a special place to learn and work. Members of the school community have an unwavering bond to each other and the school, bringing together a strong Catholic ethos and commitment to ‘love one another as I have loved you’. “(DCI 2018)
The ideal candidate will:
• Possess qualified teacher status
• Be able to establish excellent relationships with children and parents, promoting aspirational achievement and progress for all groups of pupils
• Believe that all pupils regardless of their background are capable of reaching their full potential
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team
• Be able to take a lead role in a curriculum area and have a positive influence
• Be a practicing Catholic or someone willing to support the Catholic ethos of our school
We can offer:
• Well behaved, enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
• A commitment to ongoing professional development
• A highly collaborative staff team with a genuine commitment to peer support
• Opportunities for collaborative working across our MAT partnership of schools.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact 0115 915 0296.
You will receive an automated response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received. Please contact HR on 0115 851 5454 if you do not receive this automated response.
The Trust and St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Details of this post and an application form are available on our website www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies.
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 10th December 2021 (9.00 am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s CPD Hub.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
• Access to first class CPD opportunities. We have a specialised CPD Hub to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD for all our staff. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
• Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
• Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
• Cycle to Work Scheme – you will save money as well as improve your mental health and wellbeing and reduce your Carbon Footprint.
• Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions.
• Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers.
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn