Moriah College invites outstanding individuals to apply for the following full time teaching positions for a Term 1, 2018 start:
CLASSROOM TEACHERS (Years K-6)
1 x ongoing position
3 x temporary positions (6 months & 12 months)
Opportunities have recently become available for dynamic and engaging Classroom Teachers to join our Primary School teaching team. Experience in Instructional Leadership (Literacy & Numeracy) will be highly advantageous Educators with an ability to teach across a dual curriculum are invited to apply.
The successful applicants will possess the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Have demonstrated experience in responding to contemporary research, trends and initiatives that support the implementation of educational best practice
- Provide high quality teaching and learning programs and activities that are context relevant, promote independent learning and integrate relevant technologies
- Possess well developed interpersonal skills
- Participate in the co-curricular life of the College
- Be committed to ongoing professional learning
- Support the Jewish and Zionist ethos of the College
Successful applicants will have recent experience in working with children across the learning spectrum and have flexible and innovative approaches to learning and behavior management.
All appointments will be based on merit selection.
Any offer of employment will be subject to background checks and child protection screening.
To apply for this position, you will need to be an Australian Citizen/Australian Resident/have a current Australian Work Visa.
Visit www.moriah.nsw.edu.au for an Employment Application Form. The completed Application Form together with a letter of application, CV and two referees should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm, 29 September 2017