CLASSTEACHER – Nursery (EYFS1)
Apply by: 17th November 2017; Start date: January 2018 or earlier
Salary: Inner London MPR
Contract: Full Time Permanent CLASSTEACHERS – Nursery (EYFS1)
We are looking for an excellent practitioner to join our multicultural two-form entry primary school for January 2018. Hambrough is a friendly and popular school. We have a great staff, motivated learners and supportive governors and parents. We have a well-established 100 place Nursery setting with 2 classes of part time pupils; morning and afternoon sessions Visits to the school are welcomed.
• A good school that wants to be even better.
• A friendly school community.
• Well behaved pupils
• Opportunities to be creative.
• Excellent professional development.
The successful candidates will be:
• Committed to the very highest standards for all children.
• Able to inspire through challenge, support and high quality pastoral care.
• Hard working and dedicated to the wider success of the school and its community.
• Great team player.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities and expect all staff to share the commitment. The successful candidates will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
For an application pack please email Mrs J. Verma- Senior Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcome; please contact Mrs J Verma to arrange a suitable time.
Closing date for applications: Noon, Friday 17th November 2017
Shortlisting: Monday 20th November 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd November 2017