The Snaith SchoolEast Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: Scale Point 1 - £9.25 per hour, £4822 per year
Contract type: Part Time
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
2 hours per day either 6.15am – 8.15am or 3.15pm – 5.15pm
Monday – Friday all year round, 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Scale Point 1 - £9.25 per hour, £4822 per year
We require as soon as possible an honest, motivated and reliable Cleaner to join our hard working premises team. Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Why choose The Snaith School?
- We are a good and successful school.
- You will become part of a strong and friendly team.
- We are part of The Education Alliance who invest heavily in professional development.
- It is an exciting time to join The Snaith School and The Education Alliance as we are looking to grow and develop. You could be part of this journey
- Our pupils are polite, enthusiastic and hard working
- We pride ourselves in valuing our staff
- Take pride in delivering work to a high standard
- Be able to work effectively in a team and independently
- Have basic literacy and numeracy skills and be able to communicate effectively
- Have a willingness to learn
- Have the ability to meet early morning / evening shift pattern with flexibility during school holidays
The Education Alliance encourage you to:
- Watch their video to gain more insight into the Trust
- Visit the website www.theeducationalliance.org.uk
- Discuss the role with The Snaith School
If you are someone who is keen to learn and work for an inspirational, ambitious and dynamic education provider, then we want to hear from you. Visits to the school are most welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Louise Brodigan, HR and Office Manager at email@example.com.
Closing date: 30 October 2020
Interview date: 4 November 2020
Please visit www.tes.com to complete an online application.
The Snaith School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
More about The Snaith School
Type: Mainstream School
Funding status: State - Academy
Age Range: 11 - 16 years
Address: Pontefract Road, Snaith, Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire, DN14 9LB, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 1405 860327
Thank you for showing an interest in working at The Snaith School. Our motto is ‘Infinity and Beyond’ as we believe our pupils and staff have limitless potential. Whilst our high expectations are non-negotiable, in return we offer high levels of prof...