HAMILTON St Francis Xavier's College
Vacancy TypePermanent Part Time
St. Francis Xavier's College, Hamilton is seeking a Permanent Part-time Cleaner for 18.5 hours per week. Hours will be worked Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and a Friday commencing at 3.00PM to 6.30PM and Thursday commencing at 2.00PM to 6.30PM.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and to work efficiently;
• Previous school cleaning experience an advantage.
• Neat, well-groomed appearance;
• Ability to thoroughly clean school and classrooms;
• Effective interpersonal skills;
• Ability to work in a team situation;
• Demonstrated understanding of hygiene issues in a school environment;
• Prompt and reliable.
• Previous experience as a school cleaner would be an advantage.
Conditions of EmploymentSalary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.
Thursday 05 December, 2019
InstructionsForward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred):
St Francis Xavier's College
PO Box 300
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
Please provide your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria directly to Principal – Julia Lederwasch: Julia.email@example.com
The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
Applications close: 5th December, 2019 at 3:00PM