Do you want to be part of a school community on a journey from good to outstanding?
Do you want to make a difference to outcomes for all students?
To ensure that designated areas of the school are kept clean, hygienic, and safe to create a suitable environment for staff and pupils.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Carry out a range of defined cleaning duties within a specific area, in line with agreed procedures and standards.
• Identify any maintenance requirements and report to the Cleaning Manager.
• Carry out risk assessments when moving furniture and equipment and ensure chemicals are stored appropriately.
• Be aware of health and safety policy and practice as it applies to the post.
You will join a committed, successful, and supportive team.
Contract: 15 hours/week (3pm till 6pm)
Salary: £9.25/h (Actual: £7,233.24 pa, FTE: 17,842 pa)
To discuss the role further, please contact Emma Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please complete a support staff application form available from our website www.beaufort.hants.sch.uk and return to email@example.com
The Henry Beaufort School has a purpose-built nursery, Henry’s Kindergarten, set within the school grounds. Staff at The Henry Beaufort School are given priority at Henry’s and benefit from a 10% discount.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting their welfare. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
The Henry Beaufort School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years