Pioneer Educational Trust is looking for inspiring, optimistic and pioneering people to join our committed Educational Support & Administrative Teams. Currently, the Trust Schools are Upton Court Grammar School in Slough, Trevelyan Middle School in Windsor and Foxborough Primary School in Langley.
Every school within Pioneer Educational Trust will provide an outstanding education to all children and young people. In a post-pandemic world, this means preparing children and young people to thrive at intrapersonal, interpersonal, societal and global levels. Through an exceptional curriculum, strong pastoral systems and meaningful personal development, our learners’ experience will be inclusive, relational and empowering.
Pioneer Educational Trust will continue to be the employer of choice as a result of its commitment to professional development for all colleagues, a positive and enriching working environment and outstanding leadership development opportunities underpinned by the vertical leadership principles. Coupled with a systematic approach to school improvement, the trust will provide high support and high challenge to enable all to flourish and be fulfilled.
Our community will be knowledgeable and empowered taking principled action in service to others. As such, we will continue to lead ethically demonstrating a commitment to outward-facing work with our local, national and international educational communities. Our mission is grounded on four core values which our schools embrace:
• we pioneer: by preparing the way for others to follow, we transcend barriers through aspiration, merit and risk. Pioneer engenders determination, commitment and responsibility to better society through education and learning, never accepting mediocrity
• we inspire collaboration: we believe in working in partnership. In a culture of high trust and intelligent risk-taking, collaboration exists at all levels and between all stakeholders
• we invest intelligently: by providing high-quality professional development for all staff and a positive and enriching work environment. We provide high support and challenge that enables all colleagues to flourish
• we drive equality: providing equal access to an outstanding education is central to the aims of the Trust. The Trust champions the vulnerable and disadvantaged, breaking down barriers to learning.
In return, we can offer you:
• fantastic communities of staff and students
• benefits which include an employee assistance programme, access to a free, annual seasonal flu vaccination, an extensive range of retail discounts, training and development opportunities
We are seeking to appoint a specific purpose Cleaner for maternity cover to assist and support the Premises Teams in the provision of an efficient and effective cleaning service for schools within Pioneer Educational Trust, based in Slough.
Your main aim will be to assist in the maintenance and cleaning of the school to ensure its readiness for teaching and other activities undertaken on the premises.
Hours: 13.75 hours per week: Monday to Friday: 3pm – 5.45pm, 52 weeks (not term-time only)
Upton Court Grammar School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years