Location: Lake Cargelligo, NSW
Employment Type: Part-Time, Permanent (25 hrs p/f)
Start Date: 1 September, 2021
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Monday 16 August 2021
St Francis Xavier School, Lake Cargelligo is a school that prides itself on being like a family; we all work closely together to achieve the best results for each student so they can be the best young people they can possibly be. Being a small school allows St Francis Xavier School to have a strong sense of community.
About the Role
St Francis Xavier Primary, Lake Cargelligo are currently seeking a part-time Cleaner. The position will ensure that the learning and working environment for students and staff is maintained to an acceptable standard in the day-to-day running of the school.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Leave the hustle and bustle of city life behind!
- Enjoy the balance of career and a country lifestyle!
- A commitment to the goals of Catholic education and a readiness to foster the aims and vision of the College in the wider community.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a range of tasks and roles.
- Ability to work within routines, methods and procedures, and use discretion iin selection of equipment, work organisation, services and actions.
- Open to routine supervision of straightforward tasks, moving to general direction.
- Previous cleaning experience to perform the position.
- Ability to work outside of School hours.
- Cheerful persona and flexible attitude.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applications are invited from interested candidates able to demonstrate a commitment to the vision of Catholic Education.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the Position Description
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with CE policy.
For further information about the School please visit our website. Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Jacinta Elwin on 02 6898 1611 or via email Jacinta.Elwin@cg.catholic.edu.au
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn